Webform 8.x-5.x is the latest iteration of Drupal's most popular form builder and submission manager. The Webform module for Drupal 8 is a completely new code base, which takes a different, but familiar approach to solving the challenges of building rich, flexible, and maintainable client-facing forms for a Drupal website. Among the many new features and leverages improvements in Drupal 8, you’ll also find OO design patterns, extendable plugins, and automated tests.
Webform 8.x-5.x has something for everyone...
Developers can now edit the source code behind a form.
Site builders can quickly and easily build any type of form with dozens of new form elements.
Themers can style a form's layout and elements to their heart's content.
Site owners get a happy team that can build faster and cheaper awesome forms.
The goal of this 3-hour training is to familiarize you with the Drupal 8 version of the Webform module, inspire you to use this module to build awesome forms and to ultimately convince you to extend and contribute code and ideas back to the Drupal and Webform community.
This training will cover…
- Introduction to Webform for Drupal 8
- About Webform & the Drupal community
- Installing the Webform module
- Building forms & templates
- Adding elements to a webform
- Emailing & handling submissions
- Configuring webform settings
- Collecting webform submissions
- Understanding a webform submission
- Configuring the Webform module
- Understanding webform plugins
- Extending Webform using add-ons
- Attaching webforms to nodes
- Placing webforms as blocks
- Translating webforms
- Webform development tools
If you’d like to get more familiar with the Webform module, please visit the Webform 8.x-5.x documentation pages for an introduction, features overview, as well as video tutorials. (https://www.drupal.org/node/2834423)
You can also learn more about the Webform Training Materials and review the slides. (http://www.jrockowitz.com/blog/training)